10"x12" Paterson Dev trays

Discussion in 'Darkroom Equipment' started by Andrew Moxom, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Andrew Moxom

Andrew Moxom Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Anyone know where I can source the 10"x12" Paterson developing trays outside of the UK? I had a set of 3 from when I lived in England that came over with me. However, they have seen better days since I startd using them for wet plate. They are just a little bigger than 8x10 trays and fit nicely into my darkbox, and make a perfect match for up to 8x10 plates providing a nice area for developing and washing plates. I seem to remember that there was also 9 1/2" x 11 paper available at one time. I think these trays were meant for that. Paterson still sells and markets the 10x12 trays, but for whatever reason, they are unavilable in the US.

This 10"x12" size tray is also perfect for lith printing 8x10 paper, by providing more developer volume... Next size up over here is 12x16, and is just too big for my darkbox.

2. Ian C

Ian C Member

Shooter:
    Large Format
  3. paul_c5x4

paul_c5x4 Subscriber

Shooter:
    Large Format
    £16.35 for a set of three from Ag Photographic. Would estimate total weight to be around 1.25Kg and airmail shipping works out to £15.36 (surface shipping is £9.26) - If you can't find any Stateside, this might be an option for you.