11x14 Camera

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by illumiquest, May 6, 2010.

1. illumiquest

illumiquest Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    For sale is a big old camera. I have no idea who the manufacture is or any other info on it. It's got an 8x10 back on it and the last time I used it there was some light leaking in around the back. This could be remedied with some foam or gaffers tape. Bellows in good shape with no leaks. I used a home made lens board to shoot with a 300mm lens. The rails have been cut shorter than they originally were, would probably work with up to 400mm lenses. $50 plus shipping.

I shot this with it...

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Fotoguy20d

Fotoguy20d Subscriber

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    $50? Worth that price and more just for the bellows and the back. If only I had the time for a project. How're you going to ship that beast? The front standard doesn't look like it comes off.

3. illumiquest

illumiquest Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Yea, nothing comes off of it and it weighs quite a bit. UPS ground is generally fairly affordable but I think shipping may be more than the camera itself. I've had fun with it but frankly I never want to haul the old bugger out into a field to take a photo of a barn again :smile: That and a six legged Majestic tripod just about killed me.

4. jon koss

jon koss Subscriber

Shooter:
    35mm
    PM sent.