11x14 film holders

Discussion in 'Ultra Large Format Cameras and Accessories' started by Curt, Jan 27, 2009.

1. Curt

Curt Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I was look for some 11x14 film holders to see if it would be possible to put an 11x14 view camera together with the materials I have on hand. I came across these Fidelity Medical holders, I've never seen medical holders in this size, how are they different from the Fidelity film holders for general photography?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=330302251821

What's a good bid price for 7 of them?

2. Brickbird

Brickbird Subscriber

Shooter:
    ULarge Format
    Curt....They are the same construction. Some shooters have the Fidelity 14x17 Medical cassettes. That auction is a dutch auction where you have to put how many you want and Ebay figures out who wins as to when they bid...price for 7? How much money ya got? It could get real expensive and I hate dutch auctions...............Tav

3. Curt

Curt Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I didn't realize that, thanks for the information, it isn't the easy auction as I thought.

Curt

4. Brickbird

Brickbird Subscriber

Shooter:
    ULarge Format
    Curt....If you want several, place the highest bid you will pay and how many you want. I would not try for all of them. Maybe 2 or 3. Use the same price as each one would need to be more than the price tonight. Maybe in the low $100s. Then sit back and see what happens. One cannot do a maximum amount type bid. Dutch auctions are different. If you go to the bottom of the page you can click and read how they work. I still have trouble with how they work. I have 11 holders so I wont be bidding. Good luck.........Tav

5. Kimberly Anderson

Kimberly Anderson Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Has anyone got a spare darkslide for their Fidelity Medical 11x14 holders? I got 3 holders today, one of them the dark slide is bad on. Thanks!