120 neg sleeves

Discussion in 'New Zealand' started by Craig Swensson, Mar 30, 2010.

1. Craig Swensson

Craig Swensson Member

Shooter:
    35mm RF
    not that i am too lazy to do a search, anyone here got an over supply or can you tell me of any place you know with a supply? I can get 35mm and 4x5 from the local guy, but he has no 120 left.
    regards
    CW

2. P C Headland

P C Headland Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    There have been some pop up on TradeMe recently, and WPS had them last time I was in.

3. Craig Swensson

Craig Swensson Member

Shooter:
    35mm RF
    ok, thanx PC, i have been keeping an eye on trademe and got 35mm, i`m in WGTN nxt week so will go to WPS

4. ChrisC

ChrisC Member

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    I usually just buy a good supply from B&H every time I'm running low and placing an order. If all else fails, an APUG NZ group buy from B&H could be a consideration.

5. Craig Swensson

Craig Swensson Member

Shooter:
    35mm RF
    I`ll grab some in WGTN, but would still be interested in a B&H order next time one is done. Anyone interested in ERA film? i`m about to order.
    regards
    CW

6. alistair56

alistair56 Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Hi CW, I could be interested in some ERA film - 120 and 4x5. Send me an email with the cost and timing and I will let you know if I am in or out.
    Cheers
    Alistair
    alistair@blacksinglet.net

7. kauffman v36

kauffman v36 Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    hi, does anybody know of any 120 oversized sleeves (the ones that fit 12 frames of 6x7 in 4 rows by 3 frames in each row) that are as thick as the ones that fit 9 individual 6x7 frames? i have a set from clearfile and theyre the same thickness as my 35mm ones. the 9 indivudal sleeves are very thick, 8 mil polypropylene to be exact (according to bh). pana-vue says theirs are heavy duty but no specificied thickness. anybody?