127 spools

Discussion in 'Medium Format Cameras and Accessories' started by k_jupiter, May 19, 2005.

1. k_jupiter

k_jupiter Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I know you all are sitting on bucketloads of old (or not so old) 127 spools. In the interest of conservation, I would be willing to give you a small stipend plus shipping for some of them spools.

P-mail me if you have some to offer and help keep them out of the debris loop.

tim in san jose

2. 127

127 Member

Shooter:
    127 Format
    No problem...

Ian

3. Donald Qualls

Donald Qualls Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Okay, Tim, I *know* you must know this, but just for the sake of the archive...

You can still buy three emulsions of new film in 127, all on Efke-made spools: Efke R100, and both C-41 and E-6, ISO 100, from Maco. Be warned, however, the Efke spools reportedly don't work in a few 4x4 TLRs. All three are available through APUG sponsor J&C Photo.

They also have 126 cartridges (ISO 200 color prints only), and 110 cartridges (same film as 126), for whatever that's worth.

4. Tom Hoskinson

Tom Hoskinson Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I believe that Tim is doing the same thing I am doing - respooling bulk unperforated 46mm film on 127 spools.

5. Seele

Seele Member

46mm unperforated film... can you get it off the shelf?

6. Tom Hoskinson

Tom Hoskinson Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Yes - though it is becoming more scarce. I have several long rolls in the freezer.

7. k_jupiter

k_jupiter Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Yep. I have a couple rolls in the fridge. I also have single perf kodalith and will be trying the slit the 120 rolls on your box tengor experiments in the near future. I am salivating at the thought of Tri-X and APX100 in my Yashica 44.

tim

8. Tom Hoskinson

Tom Hoskinson Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Got to get my Yashica 44 and Primo Jr over to Carol Miller Flutot and get their shutters straightened out!