12x20 Korona camera system

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by RobertP, Mar 12, 2010.

1. RobertP

RobertP Member

Shooter:
    ULarge Format
    For sale: A great 12x20 Korona with black leather bellows. Included are 3 new S&S film holders, a plate holder for doing 12x20 wet plates and a vertical mounting bracket that hangs the camera centered over the tripod for sturdy vertical shooting. The flimsy Korona ground glass springs have been replaced by Dick Phillips' ground glass springs. The rear focusing gears are new and were machined by George Morris a former NASA engineer and the builder of the late William Corey's cameras. This is a very nice working camera. 4000.00

Attached Files:

2. RobertP

RobertP Member

Shooter:
    ULarge Format
    I also forgot to mention the original case is included also. it holds the camera and the 3 filmholders

3. Zebra

Zebra Member

Shooter:
    ULarge Format
    Dude,

that vertical focusing arm is suuuweeeetttt. Any extra's lying around somewhere for my 7 x 17?????

What up on the sale of your giant wet plate rig????

later

monsta

4. RobertP

RobertP Member

Shooter:
    ULarge Format
    Hi Stripes, Its not getting used and I'm not one to collect. Its a sweet rig. No mounting bracket for a 7x17 but I can put you in touch with the guy who made it. Robert

5. jp80874

jp80874 Subscriber

Shooter:
    ULarge Format
    Monty,

Sometimes the idea of making more than one appeals to a builder making the job worthwhile. Some times it scares him away from the project as being too much. If you talk to the builder and you think he would be interested in making more than one, I am interested in having one.

Robert,

Sorry the camera didn’t keep your interest. I know you were really hit hard when Corey died.

John Powers