360mm f6.8 Symmar-S and Mamiya stuff

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by Eric Rose, Apr 30, 2010.

1. Eric Rose

Eric Rose Subscriber

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    Some of you may remember my buddy Wayne (WayneMP on APUG) passed away last year. I sold a fair amount of his gear here on APUG as that was his wish. Life got in the way and I haven't gotten around to selling the rest. All money goes to his widow.

First up for your purchasing pleasure is a Symmar - S 360mm f6.8 lens mounted on a Cambo lensboard. It sports the usual Copal 3 shutter. Wayne had this shutter cla's probably 8 month's prior to his passing. The lens has some Schneideritis on the rear element and some dust internally. I would imagine the dust can be cleaned out. I have other lenses with the same 'itis and it does not effect image quality. Price is $325usd plus shipping and PayPal fees.

The second item(s) are a bunch of RB67 film backs, and mounting plates for backs. Some are ProS. There are a variety of film formats and I think one may have been modified for 35mm. I will sell the entire lot of them (6) for $40usd plus shipping and PayPal fees. I have no idea what condition these backs are in, but I do know Wayne replaced the seals in a bunch of his backs. I will only sell these as a lot.

The last thing today is an RB67 metered head, model PD Prism Finder. Looks pristine. Price is $50usd plus shipping and PayPal fees.

If you need a photo of the Mamiya stuff let me know and I will send it to you.

Please respond via email.

Shipping is from Calgary AB, Canada postal code T3A 5V4. Use this url to determine shipping costs but add $5.00 for shipping materials please. http://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/far/personal/findARate?execution=e1s1

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2010
  2. Darkroom317

Darkroom317 Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Email sent

Kris

3. MattKing

MattKing Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Email sent re: backs (if still available)

4. Eric Rose

Eric Rose Subscriber

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    mamiya backs are sold.

5. Eric Rose

Eric Rose Subscriber

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    I just checked the shutter today and found that the low speeds are very slow. This might be due to lack of use I'm not sure but I need to disclose this.

6. MattKing

MattKing Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Eric:

The Mamiya backs arrived safe and sound, and they look great.

The 220 back adapted for 35mm panoramic is intriguing. I sure wish Wayne was still available to ask him about it:sad:

As I mentioned in my message to you, as you are doing this for Wayne's widow, I've made an appropriate donation to APUG so you don't feel the need to do so.

Thanks again.