(4) Chamonix 5x8 Holders w/ pouches

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by DanielStone, Apr 25, 2012.

1. DanielStone

DanielStone Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    hey all,

Well I *thought* I was going to get a 5x8 back made for my Calumet C-1, but after doing something thinking, I've decided to scratch that idea.

So here's (4) holders. All in tip-top shape, and to the best of my knowledge, 100% light tight. They're the BEST holders I've ever handled. TOP quality manufacturing, and the tolerances are EXTREMELY tight. Joints are solid, no bowing/twisting of the wood. Absolutely beautiful!

Each come with a Chamonix leather(might be faux leather, not sure) pouch. These are very nice in that they incorporate magnets to hold the flaps closed, much quieter, and longer lasting than velcro!

Priced @ $125/each, plus $8 for each shipping in the USA via Priority Mail

If you purchase all (4) holders together, I'll cover shipping, so $500 total to you for all 4 shipped to your doorstep.

Postal Money Orders/Cashier's checks/Personal checks and cash are all happily accepted. I've been here for a while now, and I believe that my reputation from past transactions can attest to my honesty.
    I DO NOT ACCEPT PAYPAL any longer. I've decided to remove myself more from "the grid", and get away from computing so much.

please see my other listings for (5) 4x10 holders and some 4x10 cut Provia(2012 dated too [​IMG])

thanks!

-Dan

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. DanielStone

DanielStone Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    BUMP

O.B.O.

3. DanielStone