4x5 Graflok Back Needed (pretty please)

Discussion in 'Large Format Cameras and Accessories' started by patrickjames, Aug 11, 2005.

1. patrickjames

patrickjames Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Hello Everyone, I am having quite amount of difficulty locating a graflok 4x5 back (plus ground glass of course) for a very custom Polaroid conversion and was wondering if anyone here had a spare one they would be willing to sell me. The only limitation would be if it was a revolving back which I don't think would be useful (too thick). The more compact the better, but a graflex graflok back would be ok too. Anyone? Anyone? You would have my undying gratitude of course. Feel free to reply here or email me at artist@patrickjames.net

Thank you,

Patrick James

2. Dave Parker

Dave Parker Inactive

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    These actually come up quite often on the auction site, I won't pay the price they are tyring to get, but again, they are not that uncommon.

If you need glass, I am sure I can supply that for you.

Dave

3. jd callow

jd callow Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Dave is right they come up the prices I've start at 40.00 and go up from there

4. patrickjames

patrickjames Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Hey everyone- I have tried to get one on ebay but they keep getting ridiculously high bids, and it is not that I am unwilling to pay alot for one, but I keep getting outbid even though I am using esnipe. $125 for a cambo? That was grungy? I think you get my point. I was hoping that someone here would have one to eliminate the uncertainty of the auction sites.
    Patrick

5. BradS

BradS Member

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
  6. Troy Ammons

Troy Ammons Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    These guys bought out graflex, and still have about 120 backs. I am sure they are not cheap, but they are new. Ask for Jim Sr.

3-D Machining in West Palm Beach Florida - 561-842-7119

7. josephaustin

josephaustin Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I have an Industrail Poloroid Camera body, complete with a graflock back, that I could part with. It will not bolt onto a Speed, which is what I bought it for, PM me if you are interested.