!

Discussion in 'Member Organized Functions' started by Aggie, Mar 9, 2003.

1. Aggie

Aggie Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format

2. Eric Rose

Eric Rose Subscriber

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    Shall I send a picture of my undies??!! Sounds like fun.

3. Jorge

Jorge Inactive

Shooter:
    Large Format
    </span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (EricR @ Mar 9 2003, 12:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Shall I send a picture of my undies??!! Sounds like fun. </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'>
    Well you haven't changed your avatar in a few days so the underwear might be a bit ripe, dont know how much fun that would be...... [​IMG]

4. Eric Rose

Eric Rose Subscriber

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    Well I was in La La Land for a week so couldn't get to apug. Actually I kind of like Felix, I think I'll keep him for a while.

Hey I could do a whole series, Eric's undies around the world. Or we could start a new gallery of just shots of our own undies. Lets see how creative we can all get! We could publish a book called Analog Undies. Considering it's -22C up here right now that lets out doing anything outdoors for now.

5. SteveGangi

SteveGangi Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Maybe they better be the heavy red flannel ones? -22C sounds brutal to a skinny guy like me.

6. Aggie

Aggie Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format

7. Donald Miller

Donald Miller Member

Shooter:
    Large Format
    Eric, I really think that you are a swell fellow...I don't care what the others say about you. Psst...for a little gratuity, I will let you in on the real scoop...

8. David Hall

David Hall Member

All...

What's the post card thing? Is it a post card I make with a photograph, kind of like the travelling portfolio? Or is it just that I go down to Hollyweird and buy some touristy cards and send you all one? Or something else?

dgh

9. Aggie

Aggie Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format

10. David Hall

David Hall Member

Sure. I'll do it. I will send a note to Nigel. Anything else I need to do?

dgh

11. Eric Rose

Eric Rose Subscriber

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    I could have a lot of fun with the "frozen assets" comment, but like most boards I would imagine we follow the 12 year old rule. That is to say we shouldn't post anything we wouldn't want a 12 year old to read.

12. Nige

Nige Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    David, once I get home and get your details, I'll send you the details to get at the address list. There's a couple more names going on the list. Sean is going to get sick of my e-mails with 'here's a new list' [​IMG]

I was printing some postcards yesterday (well trying to with my sons aged almost 4 and just over 1 assisting!) and I'd printed about 8 and was thinking.. hmm just how many do I need? To the delight of No1 Son, we did another two (he exclaims "ahhh Magic!" as the print appears [​IMG] Not sure what No2 Son thought of being locked in a room with dim red light! ) but I think I needed to print a few more! At some stage I imagine we won't be sending one to everyone on the list all at once!

Also, this pic was a stright print wheras my 1st one had several (4-5) steps to get it right (IMO). Much easier!