6x6 slide projectors two of them with slide trays

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by johnielvis, Apr 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johnielvis

johnielvis Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    bausch and lomb 6x6 slide projectors--the focus is a bit rough on these because the rubber wheel that does the focusing is very old and needs replacing---that being said--the focus does work...just sometimes is a pain...not enough of a pain where I actually wanted to fix it though....

SO...got 2 of them---one is modified to keep the fan running when the bulb is off to cool down the slides--this is desirable because these projectors do RUN HOT--they are notorious for that--don't leave a slide in the aperture for LONG viewing or it WILL burn up--this is actually normal for these--nothing you can do about it except put an auxillary fan on the slides from the top--people actually used to do this too.

anyways--that's the problems with these things--just don't keep the slides in long enough and they won't get the "ez bake oven" effecdt on them

each comes with a slide tray--100 bucks each PLUS shipping--the shipping will be $$$$ because these things are metal and weigh a TON.

EMAIL is better than pm for me---maybe my browser is bad or something..please email: johnielvis@aol.com

2. johnielvis

johnielvis Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    hey--I KNOW there's gotta be SOME demand out there---BIG slides--big bright sharp pics to blow you away
    time to lower the drapes

80 bucks each and shipping then.

3. johnielvis

johnielvis Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    sold one and DROPPED the other...we got damage--oh well...that's quits now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.