6x9 slide projector?

Discussion in 'Medium Format Cameras and Accessories' started by swchris, Jul 13, 2011.

1. swchris

swchris Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Hi,

last week I was walking around my village shooting a test film with my newly acquired Fuji GW690III. It was a slide film. Now I got the film back from processing and I'm overwhelmed by the pictures. It was a sunny day, no clouds, blue sky. I want to see them BIG.

I stopped using slide films two decades ago (except for some Kodachrome 25s I got from a friend last year), since I noticed, I wouldn't look at them very often. Setting up the projector, darkening the room, putting the slides into the magazine, etc. was much more hazzle than looking at prints. And prints can be put to a wall to watch them anytime....

But back then it was only 35mm. Now I'm contemplating to shoot again slide films with this camera, but I want to look at them on a really big screen.

Do there exist any slide projectors for 6x9?
    And how about frames?

regards,
    chris

2. hpulley

hpulley Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
  3. David A. Goldfarb

David A. Goldfarb Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Shooter:
    Large Format
    I have a Slide King. Try searching, and you should be able to turn up a thread on the subject. It's essentially a lantern format projector that can project all kinds of medium format slides vertical or horizontal, but hard to find carriers for it that use currently available slide mounts (you have to cut your own), and most of the lenses available are for auditorium-sized spaces.