70 cents film from Germany

Discussion in 'Product Availability' started by Mustafa Umut Sarac, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Mustafa Umut Sarac

Mustafa Umut Sarac Member

Shooter:
    35mm RF
    I read at a thread few months ago that there are film shops which sell 70 cents film. If there is possibility to buy less than 2.5 or so dollars , 120 film from there , I would be very happy to get an website address. I am looking for kodak or ilford or agfa, rollei very cheap.

Thank you,
    Umut
    Istanbul

2. ndrs

ndrs Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
  3. Mustafa Umut Sarac

Mustafa Umut Sarac Member

Shooter:
    35mm RF
    ndrs,

Thank you, I checked the sites and found rossmann and paradies film. But I think its not possible to buy with credit card. Can you please give me a site which sells cheapest but quality bw 120 and 135 film for credit card ? What is the origin of above two films ?

Thank you,
    Umut

4. AgX

AgX Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Both Rossmann and DM have a web-shop, but neither of them offer their films in those web-shops.

I doubt they make money with their house-brand films. I assume they rather are kept on the shelves as kind of commodity which they still think a drugstore should have on offer.

5. nicholai

nicholai Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    The cheapest 120 film i have yet to find is Rollei RPX 400 for 3.33€, if you buy a 5-pack via macodirect.de, likewise, TMAX 400 is 3,67.
    In 135 we have, Kentmere 100/400 (by ilford) that is 2,98€ and the Agfa APX 100 for 2,95€ - these are all the cheapest films i've found. Of course there is some savings in buying bulk rolls and rolling the film yourself. Best of luck.

Edit: I just realized i have a shitload of these cheap german color films in my fridge. I can send them to you if you want? We can just do a paypal. I also have a lot of BW400CN i want to get rid off.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2013
  6. ath

ath Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    Rossmann C41 is Fuji and DM Paradies C41 is Kodak.