90mm, 135mm and 180mm 4x5 lenses.

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by SteveR, May 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SteveR

SteveR Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Hi all,

I popped these up on ebay last night, but then just thought maybe I should mention them here, in case anyone was looking.

Rodentstock 135mm

Rodenstock 180mm

And a Komuranon 90mm

I'll admit, I'm pretty new at playing in any forums outside of my regular little groups, so if posting these is a no-no, I apologise.

2. illumiquest

illumiquest Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I think it's frowned upon to place links to ebay auctions...

3. Rick A

Rick A Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I believe its okay, so long as the OP doesn't have any affiliation with the auction, and is posting for the reason he stated, someone here may be interested. He is trying to be helpful. There is a thread on interesting or whacky things spotted on the evil auction site though, and maybe better suited to post there next time.

4. David A. Goldfarb

David A. Goldfarb Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Shooter:
    Large Format
    These are in the classifieds and they are the original poster's own auctions, so yes, it's generally considered bad form to promote one's own auctions through the classifieds without at least offering them directly first. For instance, what I usually do is put something up here, and if no one is interested, I might post it on eBay after a week or so and add a link to the auction in the original thread and say "moved to auction."

Posting a heads up about an auction you've seen and have no connection with is okay, preferably in this thread--

http://www.apug.org/forums/forum47/37827-interesting-analog-photo-gear-i-saw-sale-free-today.html

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2010
  5. SteveR

SteveR Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Thanks for the input guys, really appreciate it. Like I said, still new to exploring the worlds beyond our little group here, didn't even think to mention them here before I just went and listed them! ...now, to work out how to delete this thread, hmmm...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.