All, Over the weekend, I was fortunate enough to have been invited by a local photo group to do a shoot of a band of sisters (see wfe's excellent shots in the galleries) in a historic house. Today I was going to develop my films. Being as I do not have a darkroom, I must covert the bathroom or kitchen to do my evil deeds. The bathroom is the film development room, and the kitchen is the print room. Reason being is that I can leave the window blacked out in the bathroom w/o any grief from the woman, and I develop more than I print. So this morning, I measure my chems, and get to work. About 1/2 way through development, my tray decides to vomit its 825mL of developer onto the floor. Now the quandary begins..... Naturally, the devil won....Briefly. Upon getting about 1/3 of the developer off of the floor, and back into the tray, I realized that I had a sizeable puddle on the floor that could not be ignored. Naturally there was no dark spot to put the negs, and it wouldn't have done much good anyway as agitation would have been nil. So, four negs in the trash. On a good note - the negs I trashed were shots of the building exterior, so they could easily be reshot. On a bad note - they looked damn good for the couple of seconds before they faded. Bleh.