A non-digital B&W FIAP salon

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Equipment' started by lesdix, May 5, 2005.

1. lesdix

lesdix Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    Hi

I do not normally go in for competitive 'salons' but I have found one that is only open to non-digital monochrome i.e. 'traditional' photography. I think this is probably unique and worth supporting if you are that way inclined. It is Danish and comes under FIAP patronage.

http://www.scms2005.dk/

Les

2. c6h6o3

c6h6o3 Member

Shooter:
    Large Format
    Other than the nice looking photograph on the home page, I never saw a single picture after drilling down at least 3 menus into both of the links on that home page. That springs the trap door for me.

3. Bob F.

Bob F. Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    A generally interesting place but likewise, I could not find anything about photography either... Perhaps in the Danish language parts???

Bob.

4. David A. Goldfarb

David A. Goldfarb Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Shooter:
    Large Format
  5. Bob F.

Bob F. Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I found the English section, I just couldn't find anything about photogarphy within it... Looks an interesting place tho.

Bob.

6. lesdix

lesdix Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    Yes, I have to admit it is a bit sparse on information compared to many other salon web sites. However, the fact that it has FIAP patronage means that it has to fulfil the basic requirements such as providing a catalogue with award winning images to all entrants etc. Perhaps (being 'traditional' rather than digital) the organisers are not hot on web page design.

Les