Ailsa this one's for you!

Discussion in 'Book, Magazine, Gallery Reviews, Shows & Contests' started by Aggie, Mar 1, 2004.

1. Aggie

Aggie Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I received two of my subsciption magazines today. One was my Feb/March issue of Camera arts. Today is March first, and it is a bit late in arriving? The other was not expected this early.

Ailsa you have great people working for you. I received the March issue of your lovely magazine today on March 1st. I usually allow at least 2 weeks for it to arrive after the first of the month. after all it has to be sent from England to this side of that little puddle seperating us. I enjoy reading your publication from cover to cover, even the D***tal stuff. Keep up the wonderful work. Your efforts are evident in the qauality of your materials presented. Ok I gushed enough.

2. Eric Rose

Eric Rose Subscriber

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    And you know what I like besides the quality of Ailsa's magazine product. She doesn't add gratuitous posts here and there hyping her magazine. When she does post it is to enrich our on line community. She has even posted some of her pics. Now that is the kind of sharing I appreciate.

A class magazine, from a class editor.

3. photomc

photomc Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Here! Here! I think there is a great deal to be said from the above post..but they said it better than I..so Kudos to you Ailsa, and Thank You for being one of us ... you Get It!

4. FrankB

FrankB Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Ditto, echoed and amplified!

Now the *only* photo mag in the uk getting my money on a subscription basis, and worth every penny.

(Seeing some more of your own shots in it would be nice. The ones I've seen I've enjoyed.)

5. Ailsa

Ailsa Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    I didn't expect to be blushing this early in the morning...

6. Fintan

Fintan Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Keep blushing Ailsa, your magazine is excellent and your customer service is excellent. Have you a website or any plans for one?