Alpa reflex model 6 for slr MF camera

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Trade' started by Luseboy, Apr 27, 2011.

1. Luseboy

Luseboy Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Hello,
    I have a very rare Alpa Alnea Reflex model 6 slr, swiss made, sweet little camera. I have two lenses for it: a kern-switar 1.8 50mm lens (very nice, perfect condition), and a heinz-munchen 3ocm f 5.6 also very very clean. the camera itself is exceptionally clean, aside from the following: dust somewhere in the viewfinder, it is internal, but does not show up on an actual image. Theres about 3 flecks of dust within the viewer, i believe it is on the penta-prism somewhere. There are a few small scratches on the body, but nothing bad, its really a beautiful body. The leatherette is a little loose on one corner, but i'm sure it could be easily glued down, it's really not bad, maybe 1 centimeter of where it's come loose from the body. The camera fires perfectly, works great, i just ran a roll of film through it, turned out great. both lenses are perfect, nothing wrong with them at all. Includes: the body, the 50mm lens w/alpa front cap, original felt-lined leather case w/ leather strap, 30cm lens w/ front and rear caps and original box, and a canon L series 300mm lens box to hold the big lens to protect it.

I will have pictures up tonight, but this camera is in great shape. I am looking to trade it for an slr medium format set-up, such as a hassy (hasselblad), mamiya, etc. I'd possibly sell it, but it's going to be some big bucks.

Let me know if you've got a trade for me,
    -Austin

2. tjaded

tjaded Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    If you still have it for sale when you come into Glass Key Photo, I'd love to see it!

Adios,
    Matt

3. Luseboy

Luseboy Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    wow i totally forgot to come in. whoops. i will be coming in soon! if i have it still i will most certainly bring it in. you don't happen to be interested in trading do you?

4. tjaded

tjaded Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Possibly...just depends on what kind of trade you are looking for.

5. Luseboy

Luseboy Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I'd be most interested in a hasselblad set up (body, 120 film back, lens or hopefully two), or a mamiya rb67 with a couple lenses and some other accessories, or any other slr medium format camera that is functional and nice. I'd most prefer a 6x6 format camera, but 6x7 will do too. Got anything along those lines?

6. holmburgers

holmburgers Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I remember when this camera miraculously came into your hands... you cheeky monkey... :D (and lucky dog!)

7. Luseboy

Luseboy Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    haha ya well i decided that i'd rather have a nice medium format camera... i use my f2 for 35mm mainly, and as much as i love this camera, i just don't feel right taking it on hikes and camping and stuff, i just can't risk getting any sort of sand or anything on it. It is a really sweet camera though, i'm just more interested in medium format!

8. Luseboy

Luseboy Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Ok well I'm also willing to sell it, i've just decided. So if anyone is interested, give me an offer!

9. tjaded

tjaded Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    What kind of price are you thinking? The only medium format stuff I have that I could part with is old Bronica, not really what you are looking for...

10. Luseboy

Luseboy Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I was hoping for a little under 2 grand... that seems to be the running rate on ebay for ones that are a little more beat-up than my camera. i might be interested in the bronica acctually. what model is it? what accessories? im most likely interested in it...

11. Luseboy

Luseboy Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Trade has occured :smile: