Am I the last one to come to the party?

Discussion in 'Presentation & Marketing' started by nsurit, Mar 14, 2014.

1. nsurit

nsurit Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I'm in the process of printing a show of 45 to 50 pieces which will be framed in 20 X 24 inch frames. I've used several companies in the past to get my 8 ply mats cut and Nielsen frames cut. For the first time, I've used Frame Destination, an advertiser on this site. There work is incredible and the shipping is super fast. I order 15 frames on Sunday and they were on my door step Thursday afternoon. I've never had anyone do as good a job on either the mats or the frames. Great work and good discounts when ordering in quantity. Use them, if you want it done right. Bill Barber

2. Jeff Kubach

Jeff Kubach Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I had bought frames locally, but I will have to remember Frame Destination,

Jeff

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2014
  3. ROL

ROL Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Although I have had issues with the vehemence of the advertiser on this site in terms of his academic posts on the practice of print presentation, for which he seemed himself unpracticed, I do recommend the supplier to clients for framing materials for all the reason you mentioned, and would consider them for my own framing needs if I did not already have access to wholesale materials.

4. DWThomas

DWThomas Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Yes, I added to FDI's gross last year (and a little bit this year) as I prepared to hang 38 pieces in a local exhibition. Sizes were 8x10, 9x12, 14x15 and a bunch of my usual 16x20 frames. I bought their acrylic glazing and backing foamcore also. (I cut my own mats.) Quality, packing and delivery times are excellent.