An Invitation to Satin Snow(TM) Customers

Discussion in 'Large Format Cameras and Accessories' started by Dave Parker, Oct 5, 2004.

1. Dave Parker

Dave Parker Inactive

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Hello, I would like to thank all of our customers who have made Satin Snow(TM) Ground Glass a success.

In addition, I would like to invite anybody who is using Satin Snow(TM) Ground Glass to submit a couple of pictures that has been taken with our screens so I can put a gallery up on the Satin Snow website, in addition, if you have a picture of your camera with our screen in it, please send it along and we will be happy to post this as well.

Again, thanks to everybody, in 5 months, we have become the #1 selling replacement/upgrade Ground glass screen in the market, to the suprise of the digital people.

Keep film alive

Good shooting to everybody.

Dave Parker
    Ground Glass Specialties.
    Satin Snow(TM) Ground Glass
    www.satinsnowglass.com
    gglass@satinsnowglass.com

2. matt miller

matt miller Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Dave,

Congratulations on your success and thank you for bringing such an awsome (in both quality & price) product to the marketplace.

3. Sean

Sean Admin Staff Member Admin

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    fyi- Dave has signed on as one of our sponsors and should have a banner up soon.. :smile:

4. KenM

KenM Member

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    I'd love to post a picture, but I haven't received my screen yet.

Stupid border. Stupid post office. Grrrrrrr.

I look forward to giving the screen a try when it gets here!

5. bmac

bmac Member

Same here, minus the border...

6. Francesco

Francesco Member

Shooter:
    8x10 Format
    Dave, I sent you a pic.

7. Sjixxxy

Sjixxxy Member

Shooter:
    8x10 Format
  8. gma

gma Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I have not seen a Satin Snow glass. What is it about the ground surface that makes it special? Maybe someone will post a picture with regular ground glass next to Satin Snow so the rest of us can get a better idea of the difference in quality.

9. Dave Parker

Dave Parker Inactive

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Kip, Awesome photo, I like it alot, Ken Your glass has been shipped and should be there very soon, Francis, thanks, I received the photo and will be adding it to our gallery soon, Brian, we are working as fast as we can to get caught up on orders and have been running around 3 weeks on fullfillment, gma, I have posted a side by side picture on the website which I show the difference between normal ground glass and our screens, please feel free to take a look and look through the various postings here that talk about our glass.

Thanks again everybody.

Dave Parker
    Ground Glass Specailties
    www.satinsnowglass.com

10. jd callow

jd callow Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Mr Parker,
    I think it is an excellent and commendable move for people such as your self to support the activities of your customers. Further more I think it is a very smart business move for you to solicit information directly and personal from this community so that you can improve your product.

There are some really smart and well informed people on this forum. APUG has wisdom particularly within the scopes of LF/ULF, B&W, and all things relating to the darkroom. I sincerely hope your efforts are well rewarded.

As my wife would say, "Good on you!"

jdc

11. scootermm

scootermm Subscriber

Shooter:
    ULarge Format
    Dave.
    as soon as I get my groundglass in :smile: (hopefully soon) Ill send you a scan of the first shot I take with it. (matt magruder btw)

again like all the rest have said..... thanks for providing such professional service and undoubtedly a well built product.

12. Dave Parker

Dave Parker Inactive

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I have posted a couple of shots taken with Satin Snow(TM) Ground Glass, are you a shooter of our glass, send a picture to us and we will make sure and include in our customers gallery, thanks alot everybody.

Dave Parker
    Ground Glass Specialties
    www.satinsnowglass.com