Ansco Studio 8x10

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by 77seriesiii, Jan 19, 2014.

1. 77seriesiii

77seriesiii Member

Shooter:
    Large Format
    For sale is a Battleship grey 8x10 Ansco studio. It is a double extension, 36" extension. Full swing and tilt on the back no movements on the front. There is no stand, lens or 8x10 film holders with the camera. It has an 8x10 spring back and ground glass. We used the camera within the studio for wet plate and some film. the bellows are ok and all movements work as advertised. There is tape on the bellows and it has been there a long time and I did not want to remove it to see if there are any issues. Lens board size is 9x9 inches, I do not have any spare boards. I made an adaptor to fit Ansco Universal lens boards - the adaptor can be included as well as some spare lens boards for the Ansco Universal just let me know.

Asking $625 OBO plus actual shipping. Shipping from location is in the Stuttgart, Germany region. The camera is not small and the box will exceed 24x24x36 inches.

Regards,

./e

AnscoStudio1-B.jpg AnscoStudio1-C.jpg AnscoStudio1-D.jpg AnsoStudio1-A.jpg AnsoStudio1-E.jpg AnsoStudio1-F.jpg

2. 77seriesiii

77seriesiii Member

Shooter:
    Large Format