any apug members meeting in New England (MA/NH) area?

Discussion in 'Workshops & Lectures' started by manjo, Jan 17, 2006.

1. manjo

manjo Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I was wondering if there are any apug members meeting in the New England (MA/NH) area to do some winterscape photography.

2. SuzanneR

SuzanneR Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    At the moment no plans for such. Papagene is always willing to go shoot around the Quabbin in central Mass. And we have talked a bit about going to Bish Bash State Park.

Check in the regional section of the website. We are planning a Portraiture workshop in March.

3. manjo

manjo Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    oh cool! I love to do that workshop. Any details ? how do I get info on that workshop ? also any way I can get in touch with papagene?

4. Whiteymorange

Whiteymorange Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    http://www.apug.org/forums/showthread.php?t=23050&page=1&pp=10

is the thread on the workshop. Papagene is a really active member here. Just PM him.
    And welcome to the NEAPPUG get-together group. We do seem to like to actually meet each other face to face. Kinda nice that way. The more the merrier!

5. battra92

battra92 Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Nice to see there are other MA members here.

6. papagene

papagene Membership Council Council

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I have been rather busy with set up of the Photo-Journalism exhibit at the Valley Photo Center, so haven't had much time to think about going out for winter photogy. But i did manage to make a print from one of my very first 5x7 negs... FUN!!
    To those who haven't followed the thread in the New England regional group section... this is an informal workshop, semi-blind leading the blind sort of thing. It is as much social as informational. So if you want to meet other NE-APUG'ers please stop by on March 25th.

gene