Any use for a Polaroid Clearing Tank for the 4x5 films?

Discussion in 'Large Format Cameras and Accessories' started by DLM, Jun 14, 2010.

1. DLM

DLM Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    I got this in with a bunch of other stuff, and hate to throw it in the trash in case anyone still has some Type 55 they shoot. This one is still new, even has the chemicals in their packets. The auction site turns up no results at all, so I have no idea if people would still use this anymore or not.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2010
  2. Ian Grant

Ian Grant Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Could be useful for occasional intensification or reduction of 5x4 negatives, or one off processing of a single sheet of film :D

Ian

3. mgb74

mgb74 Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I have one around here somewhere - buried in a box. I was thinking of adding a water feed tube at the bottom to convert to a washing tub.

4. Keith Pitman

Keith Pitman Subscriber

Shooter:
    Large Format
    Carry lunch?

5. nsurit

nsurit Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I have a box and a half of type 55 and would love to have it. What do you need for it? Bill Barber

6. frobozz

frobozz Subscriber

Shooter:
    35mm
    I have some 55 and I'd be interested too. I know the couple I've seen on that auction site have gone for astonishing amounts of money, considering... but so too does the remaining 55 film, so go figure. For now I just use my Nikor 4x5 tank and one sheet at a time dunked in it without the reel.

Duncan

7. ann

ann Subscriber

Shooter:
    35mm
    i have one at school, pay the shipping and make a donation to the school and i will send it along.

8. Venchka

Venchka Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    It is perfect for the Photo-Flo final rinse of normal 4x5 negatives. 2 liters of water will cover the negatives. I use mine everytime I develop film.