any workshops in the area?

Discussion in 'Workshops & Lectures' started by Drew B., Jan 14, 2007.

1. Drew B.

Drew B. Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I'm driving cross the US (from the Cape to LA), starting on January 27th through CT (95), NY (87-287) NJ (287), PA (80,) Oh (80-71,) and will hit Cincinnati for the first night, then through KY(71,) Indiana(64,) Illinois(64,) Missouri(44,) Ok (Wichita for second night? 44-40,) TX(40 the rest of the way), NM, AR (maybe third night?)and into southern CA. This is a stretch...but are there any workshops or gatherings along or near these areas over the 27th, through the 30th or 31st that we (my son and I) could drop into to say hello? :D

drew

2. Shinnya

Shinnya Advertiser Advertiser

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Hi Drew,

If you come down I-287 a little South than 80, there will be an opening at Perkins Center for the Arts in Moorestown in NJ on 27th. My friends and I are planning to be there since our pictures are in the show. It will take place in the afternoon, so it may be around right time for your drive too.

I am hoping that we can meet a couple of apugers from the area for tea or something for networking.

This may be a a little bit of detour to you though. But it would be fun to meet you and your son. Let me know.

Warmly,
    Tsuyoshi

3. papagene

papagene Membership Council Council

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    OK Drew... what possesses you to drive cross-country this time of year?!
    Good luck, be safe and have fun. Remember - pictures are required to be shown upon return!

gene