Anyone have a 70mm bulk loader?

Discussion in 'Medium Format Cameras and Accessories' started by StoneNYC, Oct 30, 2012.

1. StoneNYC

StoneNYC Inactive

Shooter:
    8x10 Format
    I've been trying to find one for like a year with no luck on eBay etc, I shoot a lot of 70mm and respool it all by hand and I'm starting to get carpel tunnel haha, but seriously it's kind of an issue, anyone willing to sell or trade?

I can't seem to post to the classifieds, I've been on the forum long enough I thought, but maybe that's only for paying people?

Anyway please help! I don't have a full dark room so I do it all in a dark bag :sad:

~Stone

The Noteworthy Ones - Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1 / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. MattKing

MattKing Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    You need to be a subscriber to post to the classifieds - you will also get to use the galleries, and you get the satisfaction of knowing that you support the site - a great value!

3. StoneNYC

StoneNYC Inactive

Shooter:
    8x10 Format
    I know, I keep thinking about it, there are SO many forums and they ALL want you to subscribe, I'm on like 10-15 of them, I wish they would all come together... If APUG and DPUG and rangefinderforum and largeformatforum would run a special together is support since those are the ones I use most..

~Stone

The Noteworthy Ones - Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1 / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. mhcfires

mhcfires Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    There was one on ebay about two weeks ago, I guess you missed it. :sad:

5. StoneNYC

StoneNYC Inactive

Shooter:
    8x10 Format
    Once it went over $150 it was beyond my price tag, it sold for something stupid.... Ugh..

~Stone

The Important Ones - Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1 / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk