Anyone need 360 rolls of Fuji Provia ?

Discussion in 'Color: Film, Paper, and Chemistry' started by david b, Oct 17, 2006.

1. david b

david b Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Here are 360 rolls of fresh, medium format PROVIA.

(I have no affiliation with the auction)

2. rjas

rjas Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    I had over about 70 rolls of provia 100 in 120 size stolen, along with a snowboard and a bunch of other stuff last winter. I always wondered what the thief did with them...

That auction works out to about $1.20 a roll after shipping and with the buy it now. Not too bad a deal but I don't think I could burn through 360 rolls before the expiry date was long gone.

3. jamie

jamie Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Very good deal. If I was living in the USA I would definitely try to e-mail the seller to buy a part of it (since it doesn't look like it's going to get sold like this).

4. BradS

BradS Subscriber

Shooter:
    Large Format
    I find it a bit strange that the seller talks like he's a pro but, the photos are blurry and poorly lit...the film was probably stolen from the back room of a camera shop or something.

5. Dave Parker

Dave Parker Inactive

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I find quite often the best photographers in the world, take the worst pictures possible and put them in their auction listiings, I have to say the photographs on ebay trying to sell the most expensive things are the worst I have ever seen!

Another thing weird on this auction!!! the box with the expiration date he is showing to show the film is fresh, is not even provia, it is a box of FP-100 Fuji polaroid film!!! Hmm

Dave

6. Petzi

Petzi Member

Shooter:
    Med. Format Pan
    The picture of the Provia film roll shows a 2007 expiry date though.

Anyway, the sale is over. Ed Wood took the films. The worst movie director ever.