APUG Benefit Auction - Rolleiflex Viewing Hood Extension

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by jon koss, May 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jon koss

jon koss Subscriber

Shooter:
    35mm
    For the benefit of APUG we are pleased to present an extension hood for Rolleiflex, Rolleicord and other period TLR's. Amazingly, it really works, especially on the older TLR's without a Fresnel screen. As the second photo shows, the rear section is scalloped to allow the hood to sit snugly against the face. Cosmetically it is pleasing - I'd say it shows better in person than in the photos. Includes original sleeve. Functional, collectible, and a benefit to APUG - what more could we ask for?

The auction format has been successful to date so let's try it again. If folks don't care for it just let me know and we can switch to another method. Here are the rules. We will leave the hood up for sale until 10PM Eastern US time on Thursday May 6th. If you are interested in it just post a response with your 'bid'. Opening bid is $5 just to keep it interesting. Minimum advance is $1. Bids must be time stamped 10:00 PM or earlier on the 6th. Good luck! Just post if any questions. Bananas and camera not included, although the bananas are in fact negotiable.

Thanks everyone for the interest!

Jon

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2010
  2. MattKing

MattKing Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    For some reason, I cannot get out of my head a surreal picture of Sanders McNew using this accessory while shooting photographs for his book.

:smile:

3. Gerry M

Gerry M Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Could this be considered a "heads up"?

4. Laurent

Laurent Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I've always been curious about this device (and annoyed by flare from time to time) so I'll bid $10

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.