Assorted 9x12 German plate cameras

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by Whiteymorange, May 21, 2013.

1. Whiteymorange

Whiteymorange Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I have a box full of plate cameras from the PHSNE warehouse that I am trying to find a home for. I have not shot with any of these nor has there been any extensive checking and cleaning. I do stand behind them, however and will be happy to refund purchase price on any that disappoint for cause.

1. sold

2. An Zeiss Volta 9x12 Plate camera, the modest end of a long line of cameras that Zeiss continued after taking over ICA in the 20's. It has an f 6.3 Novar in an ICA shutter that works, but again, no claim to accurate timing. This one comes with two Zeiss plate holders and a GG back. The front standard slides out until a small catch is supposed to stop it on a sliding focus plate- this needs some fiddling but it should be good as new with a bit of care. I haven't fiddled with it. $40 shipped
    ICAside.jpg

3. A Zeiss Ikon Sirene 9x12 plate camera with the same Novar combination as the last item, but in a Derval Shutter. Again, it works but… Ground glass but no holders. This one takes a very thin flanged plate holder. Focus on this does not involve a knurled wheel, simply pulling the standard out to specified points on the bed. $30 shipped
    sirenefront.jpg

4. sold

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2013
  2. JoeBenjamin

JoeBenjamin Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    PM sent for 1 and 4.

3. Whiteymorange

Whiteymorange Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    1 and 4 sold.

4. Whiteymorange

Whiteymorange Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I'll sell the remaining two for $50 if anyone is interested.

5. nhemann

nhemann Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Hello, if those remaining two are still available, I'd like to grab them from you. PM me and we can make the arrangements.
    N