<b>FS: Phillips Compact II 8 X 10 Camera</b>

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by John D. Romano, Nov 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John D. Romano

John D. Romano Member

Shooter:
    35mm RF
    I have an EXC condition R.H. Phillips & Sons 8 X 10 Field Camera For Sale @ $4800 + actual shipping to U.S. Only. PayPal Only; fee included in price.
    To all who are "in the know", this is the Holy Grail of 8 X 10 Field Cameras.
    Mine is s/n 236, made in the mid-1990's by Dick Philllips himself. They have been consistently gong up in value since they rarely come on the market anymore and because Mr. Phillips ceased production on these about 4 years ago.
    Barely used and in EXC shape, but because I believe in Full disclosure, the Ground glass has a tiny smudge in the upper left corner and what I would call a couple of light "rub marks" on the GG and also the focus bed. Take a look at more of my detailed photos here:http://photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=986856
    I am including with this camera a custom padded case, the original Ground Glass Protector, and 5 Like New Fidelity 8 X 10 Film Holders. A really good value as this will continue to increase in price over the years. PM me or e-mail to cactii41@cox.net with any questions. Thanks and God Bless !

Attached Files:

2. John D. Romano

John D. Romano Member

Shooter:
    35mm RF
    This Listing is now Closed.
    Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.