Hallo all, A couple of weeks ago I asked some questions about 2 bath film developers and got some very useful replies from you folks. Well, of marginal interest to all but I got the raw chemicals and mixed up the baths for Barry Thornton's 2 bath film developer - but would it work? Longish story short but I processed the second test film tonight and it looks acceptable! I shot two scenes at bracketed exposures and see images of varying densities and the film edges look good density. My first time mixing up a formula from self-measured chems rather than pre-packaged chems so pleased to get something looking reasonable especially as the first test film came out really really thin - I think my mistake was to pre-soak the FP4 before the dev, I didn't want to "spoil" the first bath with the dye off the film. The film was really thin, so perhaps not a good idea! Stupid me for adding a variable into testing a developer but hey ho. Going to try some prints over the weekend & high hopes to getting something interesting out of the exercise. Again, thanks for the feedback on my initial question/post. Sim2.