back with a question

Discussion in '35mm Cameras and Accessories' started by cyberspider, Jul 16, 2011.

1. cyberspider

cyberspider Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    hi all im back been gone along time still using my film camera pentax p30t need more lenses but can never find any to fit

but i want to go deeping into photography with a hope to sell some prints of the landscapes i take living where i do opens up a world of amazing landscapes

but film is it easy to sell film prints as posed to other options "cough" i love my film camera apart from cost of film :blink: £3.90 a roll of ektar 100 36exp

really need some expert advice please feeling abit lost here iv sent off some film to be developed hoping to get some good shots to show you

2. segedi

segedi Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    The content of the prints is more important than the method in my experience. I've seen some rather bad (low resolution inkjet) prints sell well. The biggest hurdle is just getting out there to do it!

3. cyberspider

cyberspider Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    well i still say that film is superior to other but the running cost of film in the uk is getting high i have to say

4. paul_c5x4

paul_c5x4 Subscriber

Shooter:
    Large Format
    Shop around and you can find Ektar cheaper than £3.90 (try Ag Photographic for starters). As for selling prints, I can't offer any real advice, although you could (and should ?) promote the "traditional shot on real film" aspect to differentiate yourself from digisnaps.

5. cyberspider

cyberspider Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    yeah only £3.69 there cool i would love a medium format camera i would sell parts of my anatomy for one lol