Today, I shot a sheet of FP-100C, peeled it, took off the paper border around the negative side, then tossed the negative in bleach (Clorox). I know this will destroy the image while it clears out the black backing, but I just wanted to test it -- proof of concept, if you will. Well, I got some of the bleach and backing mixture in my hand. Currently, my hand looks and feels like it has chemical burns. I'm not normally sensitive to bleach, so this begs the question: What is the resulting solution when bleach is mixed with the FP-100C negative? I'm assuming the chemicals that spread from the developing pod has some effect on it too. Does any one know?