bolex double 8 repair usa I hope?

Discussion in 'Camera Building, Repairs & Modification' started by johnielvis, Oct 26, 2012.

1. johnielvis

johnielvis Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    I got some sick h8's and an almost totally dead b8 that I want to USE

where can I get these things fixed---the motor in the b8 is real weak or there's alot of friction in there..one of the h8's can do 64fps no more...the other is kind of noisy...

any suggestions folks? OR--does anybody have a NICE one...all clean and lubed and adjusted maybe???? is there a place that sells rebuilt ones maybe? lemme know please

2. Dan Fromm

Dan Fromm Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
  3. johnielvis

johnielvis Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    HEY HEY USA...thanks a bunch...I do remembr there was a place a while back and I'd forgotten...yes..this I remember seeing before...of course california right...movies...THANKS

anybody else get these serviced in chicago maybe?...I'll check central camera if I can get there today...

4. johnielvis

johnielvis Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    HEY HEY USA...thanks a bunch...I do remembr there was a place a while back and I'd forgotten...yes..this I remember seeing before...of course california right...movies...THANKS

anybody else get these serviced in chicago maybe?...I'll check central camera if I can get there today...