Bosscreen

Discussion in 'Large Format Cameras and Accessories' started by malcao, Jan 26, 2009.

1. malcao

malcao Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Looking for a ground glass for my Linhof TK45. I sent Bosscreen a mail 14 jan. about buying a ground glass but no reply, are they still in business?

Any experience with GVB groundglass?

2. hka

hka Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Here the same. No answer. I think the are no longer existing. The phonenumber is also cut off.

3. archphoto

archphoto Member

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    There was something about Bosscreen on the dutch forum: they seem to be out of bussiness, sorry.......

Peter

4. resummerfield

resummerfield Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I bought one from him a year or so ago. Excellent service and very fast shipping to the US. I was replacing the factory supplied gg on a 7x17; the GVB gg was brighter than the factory gg, and I found it slightly easier to focus. I was very happy with the grids on the GVB. (I think he calls them lumigrids?). If my GVB gg broke tomorrow, I would buy another GVB.

5. malcao

malcao Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I made an order in jan. was told 6 week delivery time, no ground glass arrived. He blamed the post, was told that he sent another ground glass, but still no ground glass. I sent Geert a mail to cancel my order and send the money back, no reply. So be very cautious doing business with him (sheetfilm.be)!!