Bowens Illumitrans

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Equipment' started by samcomet, Sep 10, 2008.

1. samcomet

samcomet Subscriber

Shooter:
    35mm
    Got one recently and am looking for an instruction manual or pic of what the setup should look like (it has come in parts to be assembled) TIA! cheers, sam :confused:

2. ben-s

ben-s Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Try a google image search for a few low res pics of the unit, or you could try emailing Bowens to see if they can supply a manual.
    There's a picture of it on the bowens site, but it's only the bottom part of it.

3. samcomet

samcomet Subscriber

Shooter:
    35mm
    Ben-s Thanks. I have seen various lo-res pix via google, but I couldn't find any on the Bowens site. I did however write to them and await a response. I hate to say that I've noted from others in my google search that Bowens did not reply to similar "cries for help" but maybe I'll be luckier! Thanks again for your thoughts. cheers, sam

4. tac

tac Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    I looked, and while I still seem to have all the parts, I couldn't find my manual. As I recall, it wasn't terribly useful, anyway. If you want, I could email you jpgs of mine being assembled. PM me

5. samcomet

samcomet Subscriber

Shooter:
    35mm
    Tac - No thanks for the offer but it is appreciated. Interestingly in spite of my assumption to the contrary the Bowens company graciously sent me a PDF of a scan of the instructions. Exactly what I needed. Ten out of ten to those guys! If anyone needs it I can forward a set via a private message. thanks anyway again all you folks who replied! cheers, sam :tongue: