Brief Introduction

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the APUG Community' started by BarrieB, Nov 26, 2004.

1. BarrieB

BarrieB Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Greetings from Melbourne- Australia.
    My interest in Black and White goes back over 50 Years !!!
    My present darkroom has been in use for 23 years,it is a small shed in the bottom of our garden, it has a Telephone, Electricity ( handy for printing ) intercom to the house, Running water (no hot water, I boil a jug ) a small Bar Fridge for films of course, a radio, CD player, large PVC sink (wet bench) and a Fibre Glass sink, 2 X 4 x5 enlargers and carpet on the floor & insulation in the ceiling, a small Airconditioning unit in the wall. It is my 'Home away from home' I process only Black and white, Tri-X is my main film. That`s all for now.
    I ENJOY THE APUG Site and my contribute in the future, I do NOT have a web site.

2. clogz

clogz Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Hello Barrie from the other hemisphere.

Hans

3. roteague

roteague Member

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    Greetings from Hawaii!! I have visited your country a number of times, most recently in September. Had a great time with two fellow members of APUG, Nige and Kevin; we managed to put down a few Coopers Pale Ale. I am looking forward to seeing some of your images on line.

4. TPPhotog

TPPhotog Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Hello Barrie and welcome to analog heaven.

5. Glenn Mathison

Glenn Mathison Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Hi Barrie from Sydney. Seems to be a growing bunch of Melburnians on this site. Makes me wonder what has happened to Sydneysiders....??

Enjoy.
    Glenn