Don't know what actually happened... But from the start of july, I have been "busy"... It started innocently with the enjoy of holyday (no students to disturb).. Made bromoil prints - one after another.. Then I made a "mistake" - I chose a wrong colour for a portrait, and instead of throwing it away, I decided to try out multicolourings of my bromoils. I normally have been using one colour alone. One portrait after another was inked. I then wanted to use it for my nudes, but realized the motives I normally use, isn't really great for this.. I "needed" more expressive motives. (must do some soon..) So I decided to try some erotics. I have a lot of those from my "past" and this worked more than fine! I then wanted to cross a limit.. so I found some hardcore images - made them into multicoloured bromoils, and I really liked the results. However, I don't "feel" for these images, as I am not the photographer... But it is an interesting learning process. All I "need" to do now is, to go make some more expressionistic images. I have made my self a personal tour de France - my own Olympics. And during this summer - one and a half month - I have produced more than 150 bromoil prints... Most can't be shown here - some can't be shown anywhere but here in my house... But I have learned. This sunday my new students will arrive - then I might rest and teach ..