bulk loader w/ empty film canisters

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by DanielStone, Nov 6, 2010.

1. DanielStone

DanielStone Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    hey all,

here's a bulk loader with a buttload(like 40) empty 35mm canisters. the loader has some weird artwork on it from the previous owner, I'll leave it up to you to deal with, it never bothered me :smile:.

all the canisters have been used at least once, but they all have plenty of life left in them.

my 35mm days are over, so it needs to go.

$35 + shipping costs

-Dan

loader_1.jpg

pictured below is 39 canisters, I found at least one more, there might be more in the box, can't remember exactly how many. there's AT LEAST 40 canisters though

cassettes.jpg

2. 2F/2F

2F/2F Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    YOUR 35MM DAYS ARE OVER??!?!?!? Don't make me have to bust out with an intervention on yo ass!

3. DanielStone

DanielStone Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    hey Keith,

moving on to "bigger", maybe not better, things :wink:. 8x10's got me by the balls man, I'm even considering moving to 11x14. But the price of film might keep me at 8x10 for a while :D.

I'll still hold on to my T4 P&S, that camera's great, and fits in a pocket(albeit a big one :wink:).

-Dan

4. Sirius Glass

Sirius Glass Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Daniel, you are really a lost soul! Soon you will be selling all your stuff for a 16"x20" or 20"x24" large format camera and lenses!

While there is truly no cure for GAS, I humbly submit the follow suggestions:

Home Remedies for GAS
    * Blanch 2gm of passion fruit in ¼ cup water and drink it.
    * Blanch lemon verbena leaves and drink the water.
    * Blanch parsley and drink the liquid several times a day.
    * Chew on fresh ginger slices, soaked in lime juice.
    * Drink carbonated water.
    * Drink chamomile tea or peppermint tea.
    * Eat caraway seeds. You can also swallow them.
    * Eat coriander seeds.
    * Grind together 1 tsp of pepper, dry ginger and green cardamom seeds, each. Put ½ tsp of the mixture in water and drink 1 hour after a meal.
    * Massage your stomach with fennel oil.
    * Mix ½ tsp dry ginger powder with a pinch of asafetida and a pinch of rock salt. Add to 1 cup warm water and drink.
    * Mix 1 tsp fresh, grated ginger with 1 tsp lime juice. Eat this immediately after having a meal.
    * Put ½ tsp licorice root tea in 1 cup water and wait for 10 minutes. Strain the liquid and drink three times a day.
    * Put 2 tsp brandy in a cup of warm water and drink before going to bed.
    * Put ground ginger root in boiling water. Add honey and drink.
    * Put lemon and peppermint in hot water and drink it.
    * Soak 1 tsp grained cardamom seeds in 1 cup water, for 10 minutes. Strain the liquid and drink 3 times a day.
    * Soak 2 tbsp peach leaves in 1 cup boiling water, for 10 minutes. Drink 3 times daily.
    * Stress is one of the major causes of gas. So, try to relax and take your mind off tensions.
    * Take 1 cup boiling water and put 1 tsp grinded fresh cardamom seeds in it. Wait for 10 minutes and drink, three times a day.
    * Take a glass of boiling water and put a sliced or powdered root in it. After 5 minutes, drink the water. Repeat 3 times a day.​

You could also start of will some intervention by telephone to:

Your friend and customer,
    Steve

5. Sirius Glass

Sirius Glass Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
  6. DanielStone

DanielStone Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    thanks steve,

no GAS(camera speaking) here, but those home remedies sound like a plan after last nights dinner :wink:!

already have 2 of the 5 listed contacts on my speed-dial, so I'm part of the way there :D

-Dan

7. Ottrdaemmerung

Ottrdaemmerung Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I know this is semi-off-topic, perhaps, but I have two of a similar model of bulk film loader -- a Western (Pfefer) Model 100. I know it ought to be simple to understand how to operate it, but so far I've been unable to completely figure it out on my own and I don't want to potentially ruin a bunch of film by mistake. Can anyone here point me to a manual or other such technical aid, perhaps?

8. DanielStone

DanielStone Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format