Bunch of working Hasselblad film backs

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by nanthor, Jan 10, 2017.

1. nanthor

nanthor Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    1. a24 back in exc condition. Works great, no light leaks, very pretty (not perfect though, see the small ding in the chrome trim?). Note: I use an A12 back for my camera and have an A24 as the back up. I can put 120 film in the A24 back and get 12 negatives out of it and you can too after a little experimenting as to where you start the film. The 24 back puts the film plane at exactly the same place as the a12 back. There is just a little bit of unevenness to the film spacing as the film progresses (the spaces get slightly wider between the frames). Having the a24 back gives me the ability to use 220 film occasionally since color 220 is still available and with film starting to make a small comeback recently there might someday be 220 B&W again !!! Numbers Match! $40.00 shipped in USA SOLD!!!

2. A slightly less pretty A24 back, the numbers do not match, but it works properly and like all the others, no light leaks. $30.00 shipped in USA

3. A12 back in very good condition, you can see from the pics these are more used than the a24 backs, but since 120 film is readily available these are more in demand. Numbers match and no light leaks. There is some leatherette shrinkage. $70.00 Pending

4. A12 back in good condition, more signs of use than the others, not too pretty, but numbers match and no light leaks, good back up. $60.00 shipped in USA

Note: as far as the pictures go, item 1 and 2 have 4 each in order, and then items 3 and 4 have 3 each in order.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
  2. OP
    nanthor

nanthor Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    #1 has sold, thank you APUG!

3. kmg1974

kmg1974 Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Hi,
    are number 2 and number 4 still available? If so, do you take paypal?
    thanks!
    Kurt

4. OP
    nanthor

nanthor Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    All sold! Thanks! Bob