Burn Your MG IV FB WARMTONE

Discussion in 'B&W: Film, Paper, Chemistry' started by Bruce Osgood, Mar 24, 2003.

1. Bruce Osgood

Bruce Osgood Membership Council Council

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Everything I wanted in a FB Warmtone paper I've just found in Seagull's VC-FB Warmtone. Deep, deep, long tone blacks, dozens of shades of grey and brilliant whites that sparkle under an ever-so-lite sheen, almost a gloss but not quite. Now I've got to re-evaluate my drying technique.

Thank you Les McLean for your steerage to this wonderful paper and your formula for GAF 125 soft developer.

2. clay

clay Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Darn, I wanted to keep it a secret. Since you let the cat out of the bag, try developing in Wynn White's WW-1 glycin paper developer(www.wynnwhitephoto.com). WOW! A little selenium toner and this paper is just about perfect.

CH

3. David Hall

David Hall Member

Is that the new Oriental paper, the stuff in the white box with the big black circle on it?

dgh

4. Bruce Osgood

Bruce Osgood Membership Council Council

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    </span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (David Hall @ Mar 25 2003, 01:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Is that the new Oriental paper, the stuff in the white box with the big black circle on it?

dgh</td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'>
    Yes it is. I have a couplle links to information and neither identifies WARMTONE yet but they offer data for GLOSSY.

http://www.cybergraphics.co.jp/english/

http://www.orientalphotousa.com/