I have an opportunity to purchase a Blad 500 C/M at a decent price. It is in great shape, and appears well maintained. My dilemma is as follows. I used to own a 500 c/m and sold this body and a 50mm distagon, and an 80mm planar to fund my first 4 x 5 and a few lenses purchase a number of years ago. Anyway, long story short, I really did miss the square format and ended up acquiring the full system of Mamiya 6 and all 3 lenses when I stumbled across a great deal. While I love this system, and especially covet the 50mm lens, I am getting a serious bee in my behind about getting a blad again. The main driver is that the SLR gives you WYSIWYG, while the Mamiya 6 RF doesn't and the RF viewfinder introduces some serious issues with some of the compositions I use. Keystoning is something that is not always visible in the RF viewfinder. I end up with a lot of shots bang on, but feel I could be more accurate with the 'Blad by seing the image I am going to collect. Then there is the fact that Mamiya 6 spares are drying up, and the winders being so fragile. (not an issue with mine in it's well kept and babied history) I am at a quandry as to what direction to take. I had some dough set aside to purchase a digital SLR for general use ( I know, I know.. luddite), but I can use this to get the Blad. Also, I would like to gauge availability of 'Blad parts. I am assuming there were tons more made, and tha tparts should be available for a very long time, unless I am mistaken?? If I could have my cake and eat it, I would keep both systems as I know I can get good results from all of them and that would be a good compromise. I love the portability of the Mamiya 6 and the lenses. Yet the body and same lenses with a Blad would eat up a lot more room and weight... I'm torn.. decisions, decisions. I want both, but know I'd have to offload the '6'. Then there is a question that could be debated forever. If I was to obtain a newer 'FLE' variant of the 50mm Distagon, how would it compare to the Mamiya 6 50mm that exhibits no distortion. I have a serious bout of GAS and not sure what to do. Anyone have to make a similar decision?