Calling Australian Photographers using traditional photographic processes

Discussion in 'Call for Entries' started by Nicole, Jan 9, 2010.

1. Nicole

Nicole Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I'm searching for four unique Australian photographers still using traditional photographic processes such as: silver gelatin; general darkroom wet processes; bromoil; cyanotype; platinum; palladium; gum bichromate; salt printing and other alternative processes...
    who would like to be considered for a unique, collaborative, feature fine art photographic art exhibition in Perth, Western Australia, between 26-28 March 2010.
    My contact details are at the Nicole Boenig McGrade website
    and the deadline for Registration Of Interest is 25 Janauary 2010.

• Genres can be of still life; landscape; nature; environmental; portraiture; figure work; experimental; abstract.
    • The final fine art photographs can be black & white; toned; alternative processes; hand painted; etc… I’d like to see traditional processes such as silver gelatin; general darkroom wet processes; bromoil; cyanotype; platinum; palladium; gum bichromate; salt printing and other alternative processes.
    • The capturing of the photograph can be with any type of camera device and on anything, as long as the final print is hand crafted, unique and / or part of a limited edition.
    • Further details can be obtained by contacting Nicole Boenig McGrade and the deadline for registering your interest is 25 January 2010.

Blog Announcement