Cambo 4x5 Standard (Front or Rear)

Discussion in '[Classifieds] Want to Buy' started by rshepard, May 8, 2011.

1. rshepard

rshepard Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    I'm looking for a standard for a Cambo 4x5 monorail view camera so I can add a second bellows. I just purchased a long rail and want a third standard so I can mate an additional bellows for lenses with long focal lengths.

I've no idea what model I have because I don't see an model indication on it. It may be there and I've not looked in the right place.

Rich

2. Dave_ON

Dave_ON Member

Shooter:
    Large Format
    Rich, I have one for a Cambo Legend. Is your rail square or star shaped with 4 points? Or you can Google Cambo Legend to find a pic and see if the rail looks like yours. If it does match yours, I don't need any $$$ for it, but the international shipping might be pricey.

3. Perry Way

Perry Way Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I'll be selling my Cambo SC, if interested. Comes with short rail, long rail, long bellows, bag bellows, 3 or 4 lens boards (copal 0 and 1 I believe), fresnel lens, I think I have an extra ground glass too, and also have the 90 degree reflex viewer that rotates around and locks into place on the rear standard. All that with a nice solid case too. Everything in really good condition. If interested you can see me for first dibs before it gets uploaded here.