Camera Bag

Discussion in 'Medium Format Cameras and Accessories' started by brooke, Jan 26, 2005.

1. brooke

brooke Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Any ideas for a camera bag for a Mamiya RZ67 and accessories?

2. BWGirl

BWGirl Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    For what function?? Are you planning on hiking, or just need something to carry it all in?

LowePro has a neat thing called the product finder that can help you!
    www.lowepro.com
    Tamrac has a wide selection, too.
    www.tamrac.com

Now, all that being said, these sites can give you an idea of the different sizes & styles of bags. You will have to figure out what works for you!
    Good hunting!!! :smile:

3. Jeremy

Jeremy Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    For an RB I would suggest an internal framed backpack if it's for hiking or a rolling bag if not. Those RB's are heavy :smile:

4. VoidoidRamone

VoidoidRamone Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I use a Lowepro Mini-Trekker for my RB67. I can hold the body with an attached lens (90mm) and back. Two more lenses (180 and hopefully someday I'll have a 65 or 55, right now I keep a holga where another lens could fit), probably 2 more backs, pentax spotmeter, filters, and a flash. Then I keep film in the outer section. It all fits nicely. And I think I bought the bag "used" from B&H (it was brand new, still had the tags on etc.) for a really good price like $60-75. And My tripod fits on the outside nicely.
    -Grant

5. bobfowler

bobfowler Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Back in the days when I was shooting weddings with an RB-67, by the end of the event I wanted a forklift, not a bag :smile:

6. hurdy_gurdyman

hurdy_gurdyman Member

I felt exactly the same way last time I shot a wedding with my Super 23. :wink:

Dave