Camera Parts

Discussion in '35mm Cameras and Accessories' started by dances_w_clouds, Nov 18, 2013.

1. dances_w_clouds

dances_w_clouds Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Was trolling through Google looking for a cheap camera to get parts from when I happened across a site that might have what I need. Not only does he have them they are NEW. A black film rewind knob (AE 1p) which are rare and a back film door latch (Elan II) are on their way to me. Anyone need some small parts that break check him out. He accepts Paypal and ships to Canada cheaply ($6) He has many pages of parts that are hard to locate and friendly/fast service:
    http://billrogers.com/

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2013
  2. heterolysis

heterolysis Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Oh!

Thank you!! I need a couple of gears/screws that mysteriously disappeared from my Hasselblad. Opened it up one day and they just weren't there. No wonder it never cranked properly.

3. momus

momus Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Excellent find. The days of finding what you need in a thrift store or garage sale seem to be gone, and ever since KEH discontinued their AS-IS department (sadly), I've been wondering what I'd do if, and when, something breaks on my ancient cameras. Gonna bookmark Bill's site right now.

4. mgb74

mgb74 Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Nice resource. Many repair persons don't sell parts except as part of a repair (understandable but not always what we need).

What was also interesting is his AI conversion; as they use the factory aperture ring.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2013
  5. 2bits

2bits Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Excellent find, thanks for the heads up!