Can Fianlly post pics..

Discussion in 'Medium Format Cameras and Accessories' started by ToddB, Sep 11, 2012.

1. ToddB

ToddB Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Hey guys.. I looks like I can finally post pics here. I'm not sure why I still can't view the gallery. Maybe I have to contact the administrator? Any way.. I thought I throw this image up . The family and I took a trip over to Rome and Paris this sumer and had a wonderful time. I took my Mamiya C220 with me. You should of seen the looks I was getting with this camera around my neck. anyway.. I was pretty excited about this image. I since printed it and framed it archivally and it my hall way.

Todd

Attached Files:

2. MattKing

MattKing Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I like the photo posted here.

But the galleries aren't fully accessible to you because you haven't stepped forward to subscribe to the site.

At $24.00 per year a subscription is well worth it, and helps support this valuable resource.

3. Klainmeister

Klainmeister Member

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    Looking great! What did you end up printing on? The reflection and people walking in the rain is excellent.

4. Jeff Kubach

Jeff Kubach Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Great photo!

Jeff

5. ToddB

ToddB Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Arista EDU VC double weight VB

Arista EDU VC double weight FB.. I have very good results with this paper. Slilinium toned it aswell.

Todd