Canon Battery pack

Discussion in '[Classifieds] Want to Buy' started by dances_w_clouds, Nov 25, 2010.

1. dances_w_clouds

dances_w_clouds Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I am looking for a Battery pack (BP 8) for a Canon EOS Rebel G / EOS 500N / EOS Kiss. I live in western Canada so the shipping $ should be judged accordingly . Thank-you Dennis

2. dances_w_clouds

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I thought this might be a bad spot for this request but just letting people know ... This IS a film camera but it is a 35mm but almost everybody that did film had a camera such as this. There must be somebody in this world who had or knew someone who had such a device. Still would like to purchase one.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2010
  3. Sanjay Sen

Sanjay Sen Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I know what you mean, and I have the same thing for my Canon EOS Rebel G. Unfortunately, mine is not for sale, at least not at this time. :smile:

Just out of curiosity, why are you looking for this? Do you want to use standard batteries instead of the ones the Rebel G uses?

4. dances_w_clouds

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    One of the reasons is I am a large man with and I need the extra size to make it comfortable The AA batteries are for the weight advantage. Thanks for the input. I was just making sure that someone WAS reading the post.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2010
  5. Sanjay Sen

Sanjay Sen Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I am sure you have looked elsewhere, but I found one on Amazon.com for $29.95, in case you don't find it on APUG and want to try other options.

6. dances_w_clouds

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Yes thank you I have seen those already. It is that I live in a different country and when it arrives at my door there is also the hidden cost of customs & the HST that makes the final cost out of my budget limit. I am sure there must be one used hidden away in someones attic or etc in western North America....,

7. dances_w_clouds

Shooter:
    Multi Format