Canon T90 SLR. Works Perfectly

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by momus, Apr 14, 2014.

1. momus

momus Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Canon T-90 SLR for sale. User cosmetics, all functions work 100%. I've used this for over a dozen rolls of film and the battery check is still showing all the bars, so no issues on that or anything else. The focus screen, which is user replaceable, has a micro prism circle and split prism, and what appears to be homemade grid lines on the top and bottom. Very easy to focus.

This is a full featured, manual focus camera for FD lenses. $65 plus $14 insured priority mail shipping. US only please. You will receive a fine Canon SLR with your name personally engraved on it (as long as your name is M.Takei).

DSCF3820.JPG

DSCF3821.JPG

DSCF3822.JPG

DSCF3825.JPG

DSCF3824.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2014
  2. Nick Merritt

Nick Merritt Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    If it were George Takei, it would command a much higher price! Seriously, this is an outstanding camera at a fantastic price.

3. momus

momus Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    I agree, it's a wonderful camera. But I have a Nikon already, and as you know the Canon and all other lenses mount backwards... I'm easily confused.

You could always change your name Nick. The 'M' leaves open a number of possibilities. Moriarty, Monique, Mo Mo....

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2014
  4. ronaldj23

ronaldj23 Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Yes, a seriously great camera at a bargain basement price. I already have 2 or I'd jump on this one. I also have a bunch of Nikons...I know the feeling of confusion...anyway, GLWS! RJ

5. agphotography

agphotography Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I truly loved this camera when I had one, it's significant because it showed where canon was heading with their camera designs and they really nailed it with this one.

I regret selling mine.

6. j-dogg

j-dogg Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Aw man the holy grail of the FD system, if I wasn't shooting sheet film and 120 I'd jump on this in an instant!

It uses a lot of the placements of dials and buttons the current Canon EOS SLRs use. I believe the LCD is also backlit with a button and it glows blue.

7. tokam

tokam Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    i don't know about control layout similarity with the ensuing EOS series, I didn't go there.

Yes, there is switchable back lighting available via a switch under the cover on the grip. Turn it on and the external
    LCD on the top plate is back lit with a white light and in the viewfinder the column of indicators on the right hand side
    which is used for spot metering and as a film usage indicator is also back lit. In the case of the latter the base color for
    the display is blue / white and this is illuminated by a plain white light. Appears bright blue when lit.

I'm still enjoying my T90 although its motor is quite noisy. I'm moving more towards my F1-N and EF these days which is ironic
    because when I bought the T90 new in 1987 my preference was for the latest in high tech. Now a lot of it leaves me cold and
    I find it intrusive a pain in the butt to get around quickly. I was given a brace of Minolta AF SLR's, (2 x Maxxum 7 and a MAxxum 807si), which
    are a technological tour-de-force - especially their wireless flash metering. They are also tiresome to configure through their various menus.

Don't know if I'll ever have the patience to fight a modern high-end d*g*t*l SLR.

8. momus

momus Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Bump. Very surprised that no one has snatched this baby up.

9. momus

momus Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    bump.

10. momus

momus Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Sold.