Cheap 5x7 folder for anyone looking...

Discussion in 'Large Format Cameras and Accessories' started by Jeremy, Aug 15, 2003.

1. Jeremy

Jeremy Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I thought I would post a link to this camera (no lens boards, lenses, or film holders) on ebay. I found it while looking for a 4x5 field camera for myself. Looks to be quite a good deal for under $100 (pre-shipping) from a seller with over 2000 positive feedbacks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=15247&item=2946172538

note: if this sort of post is frowned upon, just let me know. I just thought someone working in 5x7 or wanting to work in 5x7 could snatch it right up.

2. MikeK

MikeK Member

Shooter:
    Large Format
    The Seneca line of cameras are very nice and a deal at the price especially as it comes with a couple of lens boards! I have the 8x10 variant :smile:

I would be tempted but my wife would give me extreme agrevation if I got yet another 5x7.

- Mike

3. SteveGangi

SteveGangi Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    That is a nice deal, I too have the 8x10 version/variant, and already have an Eastman 5x7.

4. cjarvis

cjarvis Member

Shooter:
    Large Format
    I have the 11x14 Inmproved. Are the 8x10 and 5x7 lensboards as tough to find? I've made several of my own, but it would be nice to find a source for original boards.

5. SteveGangi

SteveGangi Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    The lens boards show up from time to time on EBay. Not by brand name always, but if the dimensions are right then who cares anyway.