Cheap film? Or where to get greats volume deals on Kodak TMZ 3200?

Discussion in 'Product Availability' started by MMfoto, Aug 12, 2006.

1. MMfoto

MMfoto Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    I've occasionally seen deals on large "Pro packs" of Kodak film. TDA Trading in NY had 50 roll "Pro Packs" of Kodak TMZ 3200 for $112.50. I need to buy a moderately large amount of film for an upcoming seven week trip and am hunting for deals...

Thanks!

2. smileyguy

smileyguy Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    I have dealt with tda trading in NY via ebay and have had reasonable success.

I contacted them regarding some Fuji professional 160 film: 20 boxes for around $40 or something. They said on their posting that it was dated for later this year (I can't remember the exact wording). Once I received the package I realized the film was actually a couple of months out of date. Not REALLY a big deal for the actual film but I didn't like the fact that they actually lied on the listing.

I contacted them about it prior to leaving feedback and their response was an apology and that they would cut me a deal on my next purchase. I felt that was reasonable enough response and I keep an eye on their postings on ebay for any deals.

They were good regarding communication and very prompt with delivery especially considering it was cross border. I would recommend them with the caution of asking a few questions about dates etc. before purchase.

Good luck.

3. MMfoto

MMfoto Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    Thanks for the tip. I'll be sure to ask specifically about exp dates if I buy from them in the future.